Please send in your CV to us at email@example.com to apply for job vacancies at Archfield House.
We are looking for passionate, qualified Early Years Practitioners to join our team. We have 4 groups; Ducklings (babies), Beehive (Toddlers), Squirrels (2-3’s) and Wise Owls (Pre-School) and a sister nursery; Woodland House Nursery which is based in Clifton.
Archfield has been a nursery since 1986 and is situated in a beautiful building that has expanded over the past 15 years. We pride ourselves in being a very forward thinking, reflective team who want the very best for children, families and our staff team.
Some key things to know about our setting:
- We have a planning in the moment approach
- Natural learning experiences are of high importance to us
- Our Pre-School children go to Beach and Forest School sessions a few times a week
- We have ‘Wandering Wonderers’ sessions which are relaxed outings with all age groups in our local vicinity
- Outdoor environments are hugely important to us and luckily have exciting, large outdoor areas for play
- We have a high emphasis on Continual Professional Development, we regularly host NDNA training in our Training Room and have 2 In-Service Days a year
- We are one big family with regular staff socials!
Some of the benefits for working with us are:
- Working alongside incredibly friendly and likeminded colleagues Up to 33 days annual leave
- Birthday day off
- Great rates of pay
- Profit scheme bonus after 2 years service
- Lots of Continual Professional Development opportunities (including 2 In-Service Days a year)
- NHS Top Up and Employee Assistant Programme
- A family run, professional working environment with just 2 settings
- Parking permits available
- Ofsted rated Outstanding setting
The more diversity we have in our team, the more unique perspectives and bright ideas we share. Everyone deserves the best opportunities, care and learning experiences, regardless of their race, gender identity, religion, physical abilities, age or sexual orientation. We embrace employees and candidates from these underrepresented groups to help make this vision a reality.
Please do get in touch today to talk about job opportunities at Archfield House Nursery!