Saturday Play Days
At Archfield House Nursery, we recognise and value the importance of working in partnership with our families to provide the very best for the children that attend our setting.
Throughout the year we hold special Saturday events which encourage various family members to attend. These events give families and children a chance to socialise with their peers as well as getting to know the staff a little bit better and of course to join in and have fun together in an informal, relaxed but familiar way.
All events are free and refreshments are provided. Fun activities and games are available to access.
Some of the events that are held each year include;
- Forest Fun Day at our forest site in Ashton Court
- Fathers Football Morning on Durdham Downs
- Grandparents Day
- Family Photo session with Concept Photography
- Music Bugs music session
- Stretch and Grow physical activity session
- Mums Day
- Summer Fayre
- Dads Day with Bacon butties and paper aeroplane challenge!